· Brown, R., Moody-Ramirez., King-Ip Lin. Content Analysis: YouTube Responses to President Obamas Amazing Grace Rendition. Society of Science and Education, 3(10), October 2016.
· Moody-Ramirez, M., King-Ip Lin, Rollins, K. Twitter Analysis of Tweets that Emerged after the #Wacoshooting. Society for Science and Education, 3(9), September 2016.
· Vivek Datla, King-Ip Lin and Max Louwerse, Linguistic features predict the truthfulness of short political statements. In CICling 2014, Kathmandu, Nepal. Apr 6-12, 2014.
· Vivek Datla, King-Ip Lin and Max Louwerse, "Part of speech induction from distributional features: Balancing vocabulary and context". In Proceedings of the 27th International FLAIRS conference,Pensacola Beach, Florida, May 21-23, 2014
· Afroza Ahmed and King Ip Lin, Negative Sentence Generation by Using Semantic Heuristics, In Proceedings of the 52nd ACM Southeast Conference, Kennesaw GA, Mar 28-29, 2014
· Louwerse, M.M., Lin, D., Drescher, A. & Semin, G. (2010). Linguistic cues predict fraudulent events in a corporate social network. In Proceedings of the 32nd Annual Conference of the Cognitive Science Society. Portland, OR, Aug 2010
· Vasile Rus, Art Graesser, Philip M. McCarthy, King-Ip Lin, "A study on Textual Entailment", 17th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2005), pp 326-333, November 2005
· Stephen M. Ash., King-Ip Lin. Incorporating syllable phonotactics to improve grapheme to phoneme translation. Proceedings of FETLT-2016: 2nd International Workshop on Future Emerging Trends in Language Technologies. Nov 2016
· Stephen M. Ash, King-Ip Lin (2016). Grapheme to Phoneme Translation Using Conditional Random Fields with Re-Ranking (pp. 314-325). In Text, Speech, and Dialogue, Proceedings of the 19th International Conference. http://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319455099#otherversion=9783319455105, Sep 2016.
· King-Ip Lin, Yong Shi, , Exploring MeSH tree hierarchy for MeSH classification of articles, 2016 American Medical Informatics Association Joint Summit on Translation Science, San Francisco, March 2016
· Stephen M. Ash, King-Ip Lin, Embracing the Sparse, Noisy, and Interrelated Aspects of Patient Demographics for use in Clinical Medical Record Linkage, American Medical Informatics Association, 2015 Joint Summits on Translational Science, March 2015. (Poster)
· Vivek Datla, King-Ip Lin, and Max Louwerse, Capturing disease-symptom relations using higher-order co-occurrence algorithms, in Proceedings of the 2012 International Workshop on Biomedical and Health Informatics (BHI 2012), Oct 2012.
· King-Ip Lin, Vivek Varma Datla, Linda Morrison, and Max Louwerse, Using a feedback system to enhance chart note quality in Electronic Health Records, in Proceedings of the 2011 International Workshop on Biomedical and Health Informatics. Nov 13-14, 2011.
· Louwerse, M.M., Lin, K., Morrison, L., & Drescher, A. How language features explain medical records. 20th Annual Meeting of the Society for Text and Discourse. Chicago, IL. August, 2010.
· Rajesh Ramanand, King-Ip Lin, Discovering the Biomedical Deep Web, In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Web Information Systems Engineering (WISE 05), pp 616-617, Nov 2005.
· King-Ip Lin, Mohammad F. Kiani, "Design of an extensible microvascular network information system", Proceedings of the First Joint BMES (Biomedical Engineering Society) / EMBS (IEEE International Conference of the Engineering in Medicine and Biology society, Oct 1999.
· Stephen M. Ash, King-Ip Lin, Optimizing database index performance for solid state drives, In Proceedings of the 17th International Database Engineering & Application Symposium, Porto, Portugal, pp 237-246, July 7-9, 2014.
· Michael C. Nolen, King-Ip Lin, Approximate High-Dimensional Nearest Neighbor Queries Using R-Forests, In Proceedings of the 17th International Database Engineering & Application Symposioum, Barcelona, Spain, Oct 9-11, 2013.
· King-Ip Lin, Mike Nolen, Koteswarea Kommeneni, Utilizing indexes for approximate and nearest neighbor queries, The 10th International Database Engineering and Applications Symposium (IDEAS <92>05), pp 83 - 88, July 2005
· King-Ip Lin, Mike Nolen, Congjun Yang, "Applying Bulk Insertion Techniques for Dynamic Reverse Nearest Neighbor Problems", In Proceedings of the 8th International Database Engineering and Applications Symposium (IDEAS '03), July 2003.
· Congjun Yang, King-Ip Lin, "An index structure for improving closest pairs and related join queries in spatial databases", In Proceedings of the 7th International Database Engineering and Applications Symposium (IDEAS '02), p 140-149, July 2002.
· King-Ip Lin, Congjun Yang, "The ANN-tree: An index for efficient approximate nearest neighbor search", In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications, p 174-181, April 2001
· Congjun Yang, King-Ip Lin, "An index structure for efficient reverse nearest neighbor queries", In Proceedings of the IEEE 17th International Conference on Data Engineering, p 485-492, April 2001
· King-Ip Lin, H.V. Jagadish, Christos Faloutsos, ``The TV-tree - an index structure for high-dimensional data.'' the VLDB Journal, vol. 3, p. 517-542, Oct. 1994.
· Jun Xie, Xudong Huang, Henry Hua, Jin Wang, Quan Tang, Scotty D. Craig, Arthur C. Graesser, King-Ip Lin, Xiangen Hu, Discovering the Relationship between Student Effort and Ability for Predicting the Performance of Technology-Assisted Learning in a Mathematics After-School Program, In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Educational Data Mining (EDM 2013), Memphis, TN, July 6-9, 2013
· Kuldeep Sharma and King Ip Lin, Review Spam Detector with Rating Consistency Check. In Proceedings of the 51st ACM Southeast Conference, Savannah GA, Apr 4-6, 2013
· Soujanya Medapati, King Ip Lin and Linda Sherrell, Automated Parameter Estimation Process For Clustering Algorithms Used In Software Maintenance. In Proceedings of the 51th ACM Southeast Conference, Savannah GA, April 4-6, 2013
· Neva Smith and King-Ip Lin. Automatic information extraction from the web: case study with recipes. In Proceedings of the 50th Annual Southeast Regional Conference (ACM-SE '12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 369-370.
· Megan Bailey, King-Ip Lin, and Linda Sherrell. 2012. Clustering source code files to predict change propagation during software maintenance. In Proceedings of the 50th Annual Southeast Regional Conference (ACM-SE '12). ACM, New York, NY, USA, 106-111.
· Archana Bhattarai, Nobal Niraula, Vasile Rus and King-Ip Lin, "A Domain Independent Framework to Extract and Aggregate Analogous Features in Reviews", In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Intelligent text Processing and Computational Linguisitcs, New Delhi, India, March 2012
· Matthew Anyanwu, Sajjan Shiva, King-Ip (David) Lin, "Comparison of Cluster Measures", Proceedings of the 2009 International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIRP-2009), pp 348-355. July 13-16, 2009.
· Mark Myers, Igor Beliaev and King-Ip Lin, "Machine Learning Techniques in Detecting of Pulmonary Embolisms", Proceedings of the 20th International Joint Conference on Neural Networks (IJCNN), pp 385-390, Aug 2007.
· Eric Lo, Kevin Ip, King-Ip Lin, David Cheung, "Progressive Skylining over Web-Accessible Database", Journal of Data and Knowledge Engineering, 57(2), pp122-147, May 2006.
· Tanner Jackson, Eric Mathews, David Lin, Andrew Olney, Art Graesser, "Modeling Student Performance to Enhance the Pedagogy of AutoTutor", In Proceedings of the Ninth International Conference on User Modeling, July 2003
· Euripides Petrakis, Christos Faloutsos, KingIp Lin, "ImageFetch: A Fast Image Indexing System Based on Spatial Similarity", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, vol 14, number 5, p 978-987, Sep/Oct 2002.
· King-Ip Lin, Hui Chen, "Automatic information discovery from the "Invisible Web", The International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing (ITCC'02), Special Session on Web and Hypermedia Systems, pp332-337, April 2002.
· Yulan Liang, King-Ip Lin, Arpad Kelemen, "Adaptive Generalized Estimation Equation with Bayes Classifier for the Job Assignment Problem", In Proceedings of The Sixth Pacific-Asia Conference on Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining (PAKDD '02), p 438-449 May 2002.
· King-Ip Lin, Ravikumar Kondadadi, "Fuzzy Clustering of Web Logs for User Classification", In Proceedings of the ISCA 17th International Conference on Computer and their Applications, April 2002.
· Andrian Marcus, Jonathan I. Maletic, King-Ip Lin, "Ordinal Association Rules for Error Identification in Data Sets", In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Information and Knowledge Management (CIKM), p 589-591, November 2001
· King-Ip Lin, Ravikumar Kondadadi, "A Similarity-Based Soft Clustering Algorithm For Documents", In Proceedings of the Seventh International Conference on Database Systems for Advanced Applications, p 40-47, April 2001
· King-Ip Lin, Ravikumar Kondadadi, "A Word-Based Soft Clustering Algorithm For Documents", In Proceedings of the ISCA 16th International Conference on Computer and their Applications, p 391-394, March 2001.
· Jason Tsong-Li Wang, Xiong Wang, King-Ip Lin, Dennis Shasha, Bruce Shapiro, Kaizhong Zhang, "An Index Structure for Data Mining and Clustering", Knowledge and Information Systems, vol 2, p 161-184, May 2000.
· Jason Tsong-Li Wang, Xiong Wang, King-Ip Lin, Dennis Shasha, Bruce Shapiro, Kaizhong Zhang, "Evaluating a class of distance-mapping algorithms for data mining and clustering", In Proceedings of the Fifth ACM SIGKDD International Conference of Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining, pp 307-311, August, 1999.
· Gautam Das, King-Ip Lin, Heikki Manilla, Gopel Renganathan, Padhraic Smyth, "Rule discovery from time series", In Proceedings of the Fourth International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining, pp 16-22, 1998.
· Troy, W., Lin, K.-l., Thompson, M. W., Li, Y. (2016). Measurement and analysis of human micro-doppler features in foliaged environments. IEEE MTT 2016 Texas Symposium on Microwave and Wireless Circuits and Systems, Waco, TX, Apr. 2016.
· Troy, W., Lin, K.-l., Thompson, M. W., Li, Y. Investigation of human micro-doppler features in foliaged environments. USNC-URSI National Radio Science Meeting, Boulder, CO, Jan. 2016.
· Ming Chuen (Derek) Wong, King-Ip Lin, Rajkumar Thirumalainambi, Navigation in a Challenging Martian Environment Using Data Mining Techniques, World Aerospace Congress, Oct 2005.
· Serge Salan, Evan Drumwright, King-Ip Lin, Minimum-Energy Robotic Exploration: A Formulation and an Approach, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, 45 (1), pp 175-182, Jan 2015.
· Arthur C. Graesser. David Lin & Sidney D<92>Mello. Computer learning environments with agents that support deep comprehension and collaborative reasoning. In Generalization of Knowledge <96> Multidiciplinary Perspectives, pp 201-223. Psychology Press,2010
· Fabio Gonzalaz, Nivedita Majumdar , King-Ip Lin, Dipankar Dasgupta, "Tool to generate a local Internet weather report", In Proceedings of the ISCA 17th International Conference on Computer and their Applications, April 2002.
· V. Kobla, D.S. Doermann, King-Ip Lin and C. Faloutsos, ``Compressed domain video indexing techniques using DCT and motion vector information in MPEG video'', In Proceedings of SPIE conference on Storage and Retrieval for Image and Video Databases V, Volume 3022, pp. 200-211, February, 1997.
· V. Kobla, D.S. Doermann, and King-Ip Lin, ``Archiving, indexing, and retrieval of video in compressed domain'', In Proceedings of SPIE conference on Multimedia Storage and Archiving Systems, Volume 2916, pp. 78-89, November, 1996
· R. Agrawal, King-Ip Lin, H. S. Sawhney, K. Shim ``Fast similarity search in the presence of noise, scaling and translation, in Time-Series Databases.'' Proceedings of VLDB 1995, pp 490-501.
· Christos Faloutsos, King-Ip Lin, ``FastMap: A Fast Algorithm for Indexing, Data-Mining and Visualization of Traditional and Multimedia Datasets'', Proceedings of ACM SIGMOD 1995, pp 163-174.